A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roland Kent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roland Kent is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kent graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kent has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roland Stanley Kent MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roland S. Kent practice?
- Dr. Roland Kent has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roland Kent practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wise, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Wise Orthopedic Surgeons.