Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roland Lajoie
Dr. Roland Lajoie, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Petersburg, FL, with another office in Saint Petersburg, FL. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Lajoie is affiliated with Saint Anthony's Hospital and St Anthony's Hospital - St Petersburg. Dr. Lajoie has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Roland Lajoie has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Roland Lajoie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Dr. Sowmya Suryanarayanan
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Saint Petersburg, FL 0.03 mi19
Dr. Rajan Narula
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Saint Petersburg, FL 0.03 mi9
Dr. Dorece Norris
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Saint Petersburg, FL 0.27 mi34