Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
by Marisel Fernandez on Feb 9th, 2015

The doctor is very patient and likable. He ask many questions and was very efficent. He is warm and humble and may me feel comfortable.

by Michael on Dec 15th, 2014

Compassionate, professional

Oct 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My visit to Dr. Lasos was all over a good experience. I find him to be a doctor that cares about his patients. He listened to all my concerns and addressed every single one. His staff is also very good, scheduling appointments was fast and easy.

Sep 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Wonderful office and staff , Dr. Losos is a very good doctor I would suggest him to anyone in need of a medical provider.

Aug 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Never return to the office of sr losos . Thre as long as secretary who treated me on my las visit,she was so rude and disrespectful .and the dr did nothing .she refused to give me her name. She toldme if i belive a queen .because i request for a referral.

Jul 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very kind and makes you feel comfortable. He's very thorough.

Jun 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor Losos was very friendly and made me feel very comfortable his staff was very friendly and professional. I will recommend his service to everyone I know in need of a Doctor.

Jun 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very pleased

Jun 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

EXCELLENT!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!!!!!!!!! RNR

Jun 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very please with the dr's attention. Very informative and most of all a very caring person.

Jun 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Losos is a doctor that listens and doesn't come in for "10 seconds" and leaves. He takes his time to listen to you and also you can see his concern for you. I would recommend him to any of my friends and relatives.

Mar 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am 70 years old and I've seen many physicians in my life. Dr. Solos is absolutely the best doctor I have every encountered. His examination is very thorough, listens to everything you say with compassion and his assistant Natalia is also wonderful.

Mar 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very nice and normal people. Down to earth and plain explanations of conditions and expectations.

Mar 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Losos is friendly and knowledgable. He addressed my concerns and offered strong advise. I no longer dread office visits.

Feb 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Losos is extremely knowledgeable, thorough, and addresses all his patients concerns.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
worse ever show details worse ever
Oct 22nd, 2013

Dr losos is the worse dr I have ever been to is Very rude on the phone hangs up on you Would not do anything about my disabled Brother that was in real bad shape all he cared about is himself

Sep 4th, 2012

I would highly recommend Dr.Losos.He is knowledgeable, caring and patient. He goessystem by system, knows drugs and there interactions and treats geriatric patients individually and with respect. Has a sense of humor and is not full of himself.