A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roland Lutz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roland Lutz, Orthopaedic Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lutz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lutz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roland Lutz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lutz graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lutz has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roland Bruce Lutz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Roland B. Lutz practice?
- Dr. Roland Lutz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roland Lutz practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma near Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE.
See Chester Surgeons and Chester Orthopedic Surgeons.