A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roland Lutz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roland Lutz, Orthopaedic Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roland Lutz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lutz graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lutz has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roland Bruce Lutz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Roland B. Lutz practice?
- Dr. Roland Lutz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Roland Lutz practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Mills, PA and Chester, PA.
See Media Orthopedic Surgeons.