A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roland Lutz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roland Lutz, Orthopaedic Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lutz
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lutz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roland Lutz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lutz graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lutz has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roland Bruce Lutz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Roland B. Lutz practice?
- Dr. Roland Lutz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roland Lutz practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma near Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE.
See Chester Surgeons and Chester Orthopedic Surgeons.