A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roland Mestayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mestayer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mestayer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roland Mestayer, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mestayer graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Mestayer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Singing River Hospital System
- Singing River Hospital, Pascagoula, Ms
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roland Joseph Mestayer MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Roland J. Mestayer practice?
- Dr. Roland Mestayer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roland Mestayer practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Pascagoula, MS.
See Pascagoula Radiologists.