A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roland Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roland Phillips is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phillips
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Phillips Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roland Phillips, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Phillips has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ellis Hospital
- Glens Falls Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roland Turner Phillips FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Roland T. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Roland Phillips has 1 office location.
Dr. Roland Phillips practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Saratoga Springs, NY.
See Saratoga Springs Internists and Saratoga Springs Cardiologists.