Learn more about Dr. Roland Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roland Phillips is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roland Phillips, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Phillips has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ellis Hospital
- Glens Falls Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Phillips accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roland T. Phillips practice?
Dr. Roland Phillips practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Ballston Spa, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Saratoga Springs, NY.
See Ballston Spa Internists and Ballston Spa Cardiologists.