A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roland Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roland Phillips is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roland Phillips, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Phillips has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ellis Hospital
- Glens Falls Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roland Turner Phillips FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Roland T. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Roland Phillips has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roland Phillips practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Ballston Spa, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Saratoga Springs, NY.
See Ballston Spa Internists and Ballston Spa Cardiologists.