A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Pixley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Pixley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Pixley, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pixley graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Pixley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry R Pixley MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Larry R. Pixley practice?
- Dr. Larry Pixley has 6 office locations.
Dr. Larry Pixley practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Huntersville, NC.
See Charlotte Obstetricians & Gynecologists.