Dr. Roland Reinhart Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roland Reinhart?

Will not return!

Posted on May 22nd, 2017

Have had about 6 appointments for pain management. Office is very disorganized and untidy. When you have an appointment you will have to wait long after the time they gave you. I really got no relief after injections for pain and the cost was way too high. Waiting room is hot and crowded. Staff is rude and uncaring. There are better places to go for pain management, I would not recommend this place, sorry.

TERRIBLE DOCTOR. TRUST ME. HE WILL THROW YOU OUT UNLESS YOU HAVE AN EXPENSIVE PROCEDURE DONE. IT'S KNOWN BE MANY OF PEOPLE, PHARMACISTS, AND I HEARD HE IS NOT ALLOWED IN EISENHOWER HOSPITAL. ALEDGEDLY.

Posted on May 19th, 2017

Don't go here.

I'm a very satisfied patient

Posted on February 15th, 2017

Posted on April 18th, 2016

A most wonderful, caring, problem solving doctor. He keeps me functional and I recommend him to those I meet who are suffering. He is worth the wait!

Posted on September 24th, 2015

Dr. Reinhardt when able to see him was okay, he was interested in what my history of meds where than my diagnosis and pain. McBride is awful, very rude,sarcastic and condicending. I will not return to that office after Reinhardt's assistant told me he didn't have a magic pill to give and there was nothing else he would do until my problems where worse, wow talk about a lack of help for preventive measures...

Posted on July 30th, 2015

I waited a while to see Dr. Reinhart but once he came in, he spent time with me, reviewed my scans and explained everything in great detail. I did not feel like they were rushing through my appointment . I was so appreciative of Dr. Reinhart and his staff, they were kind, professional and knowledgeable. I had a shot the same day and walked out of there PAIN FREE.

A decade of help

Posted on April 2nd, 2015

For over 10 years Dr. Reinhart has been keeping me athletic with his wonderful treatment, and has given me a full life to live. I thank him, and bless him and his staff.

Posted on March 14th, 2015

Understanding staff got me in quick. A bit of a wait but worth it.

Plan on spending the entire day at Dr. Reinhart's office.

Posted on February 17th, 2015

I had to see his physician assistant. What a joke. I asked for a MRI but he refused. (I have excellent insurance, Anthem Blue Shield, Part F.) I would like to see Dr. Reinhart but he has been to busy to see me. I don't care for his Physician Assistant. . I came to see a doctor not to talk about the physician assistant's social life.

Doctor's Response

Most practices use physician assistants. You may think BC is a great insurance. Now days all insurances have limits and if you have had a recent MRI they will make it difficult to get another. The PA did offer you a scan you insisted on seeing me I saw you ordered the scan. And treated you accordingly. You have no reason to be angry with the PA who like everyone in medicine is trying to help with cost containment and improved outcomes.

I wish every doctor were this compassionate & Professional

Posted on February 12th, 2015

I can't praise Dr. Reinhart enough for the compassion and professionalism he demonstrates towards his patients who are in pain and in need for pain management. I went to see Dr. Reinhart shortly after Xmas. I suffering from acute sciatica , I couldn't stand, sit or walk, and I couldn't sleep.. I could only relieve the constant nerve pain by lying on the floor and stretching. Dr. Reinhart gave me an appointment the very day I called him and upon examining me, he scheduled a spinal epidural injection, which immediately provided some relief. In the next few weeks, he and his staff attempted to eradicate all remaining nerve pain I was experiencing by prescribing medication to alleviate the pain. He and his staff also worked diligently to navigate the limited drug formulary provided by my Covered California health care provider, Anthem Blue Cross. This is no easy task given the horrendous website Anthem has provided for this purpose. His staff always followed up to see how I was doing following the spinal injections and Dr. Reinhart personally called me on a weekend to intervene, when my medication needed to be changed. Dr. Reinhart ordered a new MRI for me. He reviewed it thoroughly with me and scheduled an epidural injection based on new information indicated on the MRI report. I am now pain free and I have canceled previously scheduled back surgery. I wish every doctor was as knowledgeable, as thorough and as caring as Dr. Reinhart

Posted on February 2nd, 2015

I had horrible pain- I called -got in right away. The best staff- they arranged an MRI, in the morning and I had definitive injection treatment, (epidural) that afternoon. - No One in the desert can come close to the compassionate care I received at this office

horrible

Posted on June 13th, 2014

Total joke!!!! Waited 3 hours past my appointment time to be seen. Rude staff. Stay clear of this place