Dr. Roland Reinhart MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 17th, 2016
A most wonderful, caring, problem solving doctor. He keeps me functional and I recommend him to those I meet who are suffering. He is worth the wait!

September 24th, 2015
Dr. Reinhardt when able to see him was okay, he was interested in what my history of meds where than my diagnosis and pain. McBride is awful, very rude,sarcastic and condicending. I will not return to that office after Reinhardt's assistant told me he didn't have a magic pill to give and there was nothing else he would do until my problems where worse, wow talk about a lack of help for preventive measures...

July 30th, 2015
I waited a while to see Dr. Reinhart but once he came in, he spent time with me, reviewed my scans and explained everything in great detail. I did not feel like they were rushing through my appointment . I was so appreciative of Dr. Reinhart and his staff, they were kind, professional and knowledgeable. I had a shot the same day and walked out of there PAIN FREE.

April 2nd, 2015
A decade of help
For over 10 years Dr. Reinhart has been keeping me athletic with his wonderful treatment, and has given me a full life to live. I thank him, and bless him and his staff.

March 14th, 2015
Understanding staff got me in quick. A bit of a wait but worth it.

February 17th, 2015
Plan on spending the entire day at Dr. Reinhart's office.
I had to see his physician assistant. What a joke. I asked for a MRI but he refused. (I have excellent insurance, Anthem Blue Shield, Part F.) I would like to see Dr. Reinhart but he has been to busy to see me. I don't care for his Physician Assistant. . I came to see a doctor not to talk about the physician assistant's social life.

February 12th, 2015
I wish every doctor were this compassionate & Professional
I can't praise Dr. Reinhart enough for the compassion and professionalism he demonstrates towards his patients who are in pain and in need for pain management. I went to see Dr. Reinhart shortly after Xmas. I suffering from acute sciatica , I couldn't stand, sit or walk, and I couldn't sleep.. I could only relieve the constant nerve pain by lying on the floor and stretching. Dr. Reinhart gave me an appointment the very day I called him and upon examining me, he scheduled a spinal epidural injection, which immediately provided some relief. In the next few weeks, he and his staff attempted to eradicate all remaining nerve pain I was experiencing by prescribing medication to alleviate the pain. He and his staff also worked diligently to navigate the limited drug formulary provided by my Covered California health care provider, Anthem Blue Cross. This is no easy task given the horrendous website Anthem has provided for this purpose. His staff always followed up to see how I was doing following the spinal injections and Dr. Reinhart personally called me on a weekend to intervene, when my medication needed to be changed. Dr. Reinhart ordered a new MRI for me. He reviewed it thoroughly with me and scheduled an epidural injection based on new information indicated on the MRI report. I am now pain free and I have canceled previously scheduled back surgery. I wish every doctor was as knowledgeable, as thorough and as caring as Dr. Reinhart

February 2nd, 2015
I had horrible pain- I called -got in right away. The best staff- they arranged an MRI, in the morning and I had definitive injection treatment, (epidural) that afternoon. - No One in the desert can come close to the compassionate care I received at this office

June 13th, 2014
horrible
Total joke!!!! Waited 3 hours past my appointment time to be seen. Rude staff. Stay clear of this place

November 4th, 2013
What a joke!
If you don't mind waiting one to two hours past your scheduled appointment time, these jokers may interest you. They NEVER listen to one word you say. I'm done.

July 19th, 2013
Excellent and caring doctor - finally!
My husband has serious issues with his back, and after going to a few doctors over it, Dr Reinhart finally helped us. He explained the MRI report line for line in detail which was VERY refreshing as so many doctors just say yeah you are hurt, but don't explain. He is a very caring and compassionate doctor who genuinely cares about his patients from day one. He has helped significantly reduce my husbands sometimes debilitating pain, and because of it, he is able to begin living a nearly normal life again. I highly recommend Dr Reinhart to help you with your pain. You won't be disappointed. Thanks doctor!..:-)

July 9th, 2013
Patient
I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. and his staff. I had a horrible experience with another Pain mg. doc and was traumatized. Dr. Rienhart and his staff took time, were sympathetic and believed me. Trust is huge and these people can be trusted!