Roland D Reinhart, MD

39700 Bob Hope Dr
Ste 202
Rancho Mirage, CA 92270
760-341-2360
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
 |  What a joke!  |  show details
by Patient X on Nov 4th, 2013

If you don't mind waiting one to two hours past your scheduled appointment time, these jokers may interest you. They NEVER listen to one word you say. I'm done.

|  Excellent and caring doctor - finally!  |  show details
by Happy wife! on Jul 19th, 2013

My husband has serious issues with his back, and after going to a few doctors over it, Dr Reinhart finally helped us. He explained the MRI report line for line in detail which was VERY refreshing as so many doctors just say yeah you are hurt, but don't explain. He is a very caring and compassionate doctor who genuinely cares about his patients from day one. He has helped significantly reduce my husbands sometimes debilitating pain, and because of it, he is able to begin living a nearly normal life again. I highly recommend Dr Reinhart to help you with your pain. You won't be disappointed. Thanks doctor!..:-)

|  Patient  |  show details
by Kat Dunkle on Jul 9th, 2013

I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. and his staff. I had a horrible experience with another Pain mg. doc and was traumatized. Dr. Rienhart and his staff took time, were sympathetic and believed me. Trust is huge and these people can be trusted!

|  I experienced the same as Beware, but worse.  |  show details
by Litigation pending on Apr 3rd, 2013

Unfortunately, there will be litigation so I can't tell you more'. In my opinion, he has my lowest respect. Be carefull if you are elderly.

|  Dr. Reinhart is the best!!  |  show details
Aug 13th, 2012

I have been a pt of Dr. Reinhart for a few years, and after visiting many physician's, he is the only one who has been able to diagnosis my condition. He is kind and compassioniate always.He now has express appointments for his established patients, when you just have a few questions or need your 3 month medication check. No matter how busy he is, he will see me on a urgent basis. It is worth the wait!

|  show details
Nov 28th, 2011

Takes all the time necessary to answer my questions- does this for every patient. Also if you are having pain he will see you that day or the next. Sometimes the wait in the office is long but I know I will get seen that day rather than waiting for weeks for and appointment. He, and the entire staff are worth the wait.

|  show details
Feb 6th, 2011

Good pain doctor but has alot of patients. After service (phone) messages can take days to get what you need. Staff takes notes when you call and sometimes get the details wrong but their words are what the dr goes by even when you try to explain the whole situation. After a couple years, I still do not belive that Dr Reinhardt knows me. very hurried. But I would be in bed if it were not for him so I guess the little stuff like my needs between appts, are a small price to pay. You will have to wait along time so they actually feed you lunch to compensate for the long, long, long wait. Just too many patients I guess to follow-up or return phone calls when you call in with a problem.

|  best doctors best staff  |  show details
by Siena Rose at Citysearch on Jan 2nd, 2011 on citysearch.com

I approached the wise man and said \"\" I want to write a book on how to be a successful pain management doctor, So the wise man told me to start writing and then bring my writing back for his review which I did. I showed him my thick book . He looked at it and said, no this won`t do, go back and edit it and make it smaller , which I did. I returned to the wise man and said \"\"ok now what do you think\"\" He looked at it and said \"\"no this is still too long, go back and cut it down, it should be much shorter\"\". I did what he requested and a returned. He looked at it . It was just a couple of chapters long, but again he returned it to me and asked me to reduce it to it`s bare minimum. So, I took the book back , worked on it and returned it to him one last time. The book had just one page. The wise man opened the book and it read. He said in aloud voice...\"\" All wise Pain Mangement Doctors know that There is no such thing as a pain free life, don`t abuse drugs\"\"

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  Consistently excellent  |  show details
Sep 20th, 2010

This doctor and his entire staff have always been professional and courteous. I have been a patient there for many years and the quality of care has been consistent although once out of 7 years I thought I had lost my prescription and the nurse and receptionist treated me like I did it in order to get extra medicine which hurt my feelings a little, but I ended up finding it and all was well. I just chalked it up to all of us being human and having a bad day. Overall the dr and staff are very competent.

|  Beware  |  show details
Sep 17th, 2010

This Dr. has an attitude, Thinks he is God. Lied to my face. Ultraconservative with any meds.Not very friendly.

Doctor's Response

Pain management is about diagnosing the cause of pain and treating it. Sometimes total body pain does require medications. We pride ourselves on finding the source of your pain and treating the root cause. I believe that this is true of most pain clinics. Patients who are just looking for narcotics you need not go to any pain clinic. I am hopeful that the drug seeking person above did get some help as they are in someone elses practice.