Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
I know Why Arrogant Dr.'s get sued! show details I know Why Arrogant Dr.'s get sued!
Aug 22nd, 2012

This office is staffed with very unprofessional people. This Dr. is arrogant and self-centered. He has the usual "GOD" complex. I was recently in his office with my daughter and his staff was rude and very unfamiliar with the regulations of the hospital.Due to this problem I contacted the administration of EMH Regional Healthcare and the Dr then refused to see my daughter because I went over his head!!!That is a direct quote from Yerda in his office. WOW! He may be a good practitioner but is a terrible at patient relations.I would think with The Cleveland Clinic and Mercy coming to Avon Ohio he would try to exceed a patients expectations not upset them.

Mrs. wanda Morales-Negron show details Mrs. wanda Morales-Negron
Aug 20th, 2011

Dr. Ronald Reyes is one of the best medical providers I have had the blessing to receive services from. His level of expertise is greatly complemented with a strong sense of care for his patients, both physically, and emotionally. Regardless of any worries or sad feelings which may be overwhelming you, Dr. Ronald Reyes will ensure you are leaving his office without the same worries you walked in. These are some of the attributes which in my opinion qualify Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Ronald Reyes as one of the top in his field.

Great Plastic Surgeon show details Great Plastic Surgeon
by paris18 on Nov 24th, 2007 on kudzu.com

Dr. Reyes performed a breast reduction on me several years ago and I was extremely pleased all the way around. During my first appointment, Dr. Reyes was so kind about such a sesitive matter (I was only in my early 20's and still felt shy in front of male doctors). While explaining the procedure, he came and sat next to me-he did not try to show me diagrams and brochures from the other side of a massive desk which made me feel even more comfortable. The day of the surgery and the follow-up appointments were just as good. I would recommend Dr. Reyes to someone looking for a good plastic surgeon.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com