Dr. Roland Reyes MD Patient Reviews

no change

November 19th, 2015
Multiple Hand Surgeries
Dr Reyes has done 2 carpal tunnel surgeries and preformed my r hand cmc joint replacement surgery and am currently healing from my left hand cmc joint replacement surgeries. This is the 4th surgery he has done on my hands. He has done such a wonderful job on all 4 of my surgeries. He is understanding and patient and easy to talk to. He explains throughly about my hand problems and offers solutions that I can understand. He has to be the kindest Dr I every met. I also do not care for his staff but I look past that for such a skillful surgeon. God Bless you Dr Reyes and thank you!!

August 22nd, 2012
I know Why Arrogant Dr.'s get sued!
This office is staffed with very unprofessional people. This Dr. is arrogant and self-centered. He has the usual "GOD" complex. I was recently in his office with my daughter and his staff was rude and very unfamiliar with the regulations of the hospital.Due to this problem I contacted the administration of EMH Regional Healthcare and the Dr then refused to see my daughter because I went over his head!!!That is a direct quote from Yerda in his office. WOW! He may be a good practitioner but is a terrible at patient relations.I would think with The Cleveland Clinic and Mercy coming to Avon Ohio he would try to exceed a patients expectations not upset them.

August 20th, 2011
Mrs. wanda Morales-Negron
Dr. Ronald Reyes is one of the best medical providers I have had the blessing to receive services from. His level of expertise is greatly complemented with a strong sense of care for his patients, both physically, and emotionally. Regardless of any worries or sad feelings which may be overwhelming you, Dr. Ronald Reyes will ensure you are leaving his office without the same worries you walked in. These are some of the attributes which in my opinion qualify Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Ronald Reyes as one of the top in his field.