Learn more about Dr. Roland Saavedra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roland Saavedra, Family Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saavedra
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roland Saavedra, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holistic Health
- Sleep Disorders
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Saavedra graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Saavedra has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Aiken Regional Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roland Ivan Saavedra MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roland I. Saavedra practice?
- Dr. Roland Saavedra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roland Saavedra practices Family Medicine near Goose Creek, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Aiken, SC.
See Goose Creek Primary Care Doctors.