A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roland Saavedra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roland Saavedra, Family Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roland Saavedra, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Holistic Medicine
- Hospital Medicine
- Preventative Care
- cognitive behavior therapy (CBT)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saavedra graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saavedra has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Aiken Regional Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roland Ivan Saavedra MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roland I. Saavedra practice?
- Dr. Roland Saavedra has 1 office location.
Dr. Roland Saavedra practices Family Medicine near Aiken, SC.
See Aiken Family Physicians.