Dr. Roland Sabundayo MD Patient Reviews

May 2nd, 2016
Dr. R.Paul SABUNDAYO is a Jewel in his profession. He has been my primary care physician for over 15 years. Dr. Paul genuinely cares about my overall health.

January 4th, 2016
What professional care should be...
A close friend, a doctor, told me years ago to have the best care look for a personal physician who has both the education and practical experience that would put them at the top of the list. I am grateful to have Dr. Sabundayo as my personal care doctor. He has listened and provided directed action to confirm (or refute) his beliefs of the issue. He has been very accurate with each diagnosis to date. It is easy to get an appointment, the staff is both prompt and courteous and you leave with all the information need for follow up. The practice is up to date and not dealing with the struggle to update to current medical mandates (which my previous provider was doing) so the time spend with Dr. Paul is more efficient and focused.

April 15th, 2015
Dr. Paul Sabundayo is the best Primary Care Physician ever! I respectfully give him 5 stars for promptness, accurate diagnosis, bedside manner, time spent with his patients and follow-up visits and in addition to rating Dr. Sabundayo, I also give his staff high marks for being efficient and courteous.

August 12th, 2014
What an excellent doctor!
I wish all the doctors I've ever had had shared Dr Sabundayo's skills. As soon as he walks in the room I feel reassured, calm, and happy to be there. His manner is calm and therefore calming. He gives you the time you need--a rare thing nowadays. Gone is the feeling you are being rushed through the visit. I love that Dr Sabundayo doesn't press or pressure but listens and answers. I feel lucky to have him as my doctor.

January 11th, 2012
Bedside manor is poor....not real engaging does not listen to your problems!

August 27th, 2011
Good Doc
Dr. Sabundayo has been my primary care doctor for more than 5 years. He spends sufficient time and listens to me for all my concerns. Overall I am satisfied with his service.

October 20th, 2010
Good doctor but bad staff
Dr. Sabundayo provided good health care and attention. However, his staff was incompetent and rude; I had an issue where they incorrectly charged my insurance plan and refused to make the change. This may or may not be important to some but it certainly affects the overall experience.

January 21st, 2010
He is a quiet person so you have to ask him questions to get information but he is very willing to take as much time as needed to answer and he is very knowledgable.