Dr. Roland Sanchez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roland Sanchez?

July 1st, 2017

Great Doctor

Dr. Roland Sanchez has treated my husband in an exemplary manner. He is thorough and really cares for his patients. His entire office staff are professional and very courteous .

June 23rd, 2016

Dr. Sanchez takes care of my family with the upmost professionalism and interested care in conjunction with great bed side manner. Even the office personnel with appointments and billing are AMAZING (patient, helpful, and professional) Thank you Dr. Sanchez and Crew-Good Health Care is hard to find and your service to my family is greatly appreciated.

November 21st, 2015

He's asked about our sex life what kind of doctor Doe's that ??¿?

August 25th, 2015

Most ER's have less wait time.

Went in to get a simple shot and waited for over 2 hours before I was seen. The shot took less than a minute and my entire afternoon was wasted. Never coming back again.

March 11th, 2015

The wait time was outrageous 3 hrs just to get to a exam room another 30 min there. Never again.

February 19th, 2014

HORRIBLE SERVICE !!!!!!!!! :*

HORRIBLE SERVICE !!!!!!!!!!. WAITING TIME RIDICULOUS !!!!!!!! STAFF ARE RUDE !!!!!!!!! DR'S NOT VERY THOROUGH !!!!! IF YOU NEED PAIN MEDICATION THIS IS WHERE YOU WOULD GO !!!!! FOR US ITS MEDICAL TREATMENT BLOOD WORK ETC AND WE CAN HONESTLY SAY. WE RATE THIS OFFICE A ZERO HORRIBLE STAFF VERY RUDE I DONT RECOMMEND THIS OFFICE A REALLY GREAT DR TO SEE IS AT FIRST CHOICE DR.JENSIN HE IS A FANTASTIC DR HE IS VERY ACCURATE AND CARES DEEPLY FOR HIS PATIENTS

September 19th, 2012

Most awful medical experience I've had

DO NOT go to Roland's office unless it's an emergency. And even then, it's probably better to go to Los Lunas or even Albuquerque before you give this place your business.I recently moved to the area, and I went to Dr. Roland Sanchez because I had some back pain that needed attention, and I also needed to establish a new PCP. I showed up 30 minutes early, understanding that I would have to fill out new-patient forms. 2 hours later (and 1.5 hours after my scheduled appointment) and after their staff lost my paperwork TWICE, I was finally shown to an examination room. 45 minutes after that, I saw Roland for the first time... but it was short-lived, as the man only gave me about 2 minutes of his time before writing a script for FIVE DIFFERENT PAIN PILLS, mumbling something under his breath about referrals and then disappearing. Thankfully, when I did find my way to the referrals area, someone was able to locate my paperwork and explain to me what was going on. I still had no idea what pain pills he'd prescribed until I got to the pharmacy. At least the people there were able to tell me what they were so I could make an informed decision. I only ended up filling one of the prescriptions. The good doctor had requested an MRI and a follow-up appointment. I had the MRI done on the very next business day, but 2 weeks following the MRI, I still hadn't heard anything from his office. I contacted them to schedule. SURPRISE! They'd lost my paperwork again, and didn't even know who I was. I asked them to call the mobile imagining clinic to get my information, and they were then supposed to follow up with me. It took me calling back 3 times to get a follow-up appointment scheduled with Roland. SECOND TRIP TO HIS OFFICE: Again, it took more than an hour to see a nurse. I was finally taken back and weighed, only to find that someone had 'taken (my room).' According to the nurse, in the time that it took to get me on the scale and jot down a number, some other nurse swooped in and gave my room to another patient. So they put me in a chair in the hallway, next to some pharmacuetical sales people, where I sat for another 45 minutes. These two sales people were seen before I was.When Roland decided to finally bless me with his presence, he acted like he'd never seen me before. He asked many of the same questions that he'd asked during my first visit, as if he'd never even reviewed my patient chart. He had to ask me why I was there for a visit, and after explaining that I was there to discuss my MRI results, he had to leave the room to go and track the results down. He came back in with the results in hand, shaking his head with a 'tsk tsk tsk,' and an 'ouch.' From this reaction, I could tell there was obviously something wrong with my back, but nothing following would help me understand what the diagnosis was. He spoke quickly and without concern for my comprehension, and got up to leave the room. A few seconds later (after he realized I wasn't following him, I guess), he came back and waved at me to come with him. He then handed me off to someone at the nurses station saying 'they'll take care of you.' I had to stop him in his tracks as he was speeding off, to say 'I need a doctor's note.' With a sigh, he walked back to the desk, slopped his signature down on a piece of paper, and asked the nurse to fill in the rest. It's been more than a month since the last visit to Roland's office, and I'm still trying to get my referral sent to a pain management clinic. Twice, they've faxed it to the wrong place. I'm beyond frustrated with this pathetic excuse for a medical practice. I HAVEN'T EXAGGERATED ANY OF THE ABOVE INFORMATION. This office is completely unorganized, has staff that OBVIOUSLY hates their jobs/lives (they're not friendly at all), and they rush you through more quickly than a pair of Nikes in a Chinese sweat shop... with just about as much concern for your well-being. This is not a doctor who will take the time to develop a relationship with you. Unless you know someone who knows someone in this small town, or if you need pain pills shoved down your throat, avoid this so-called practice. If you value your health and want even mediocre care, I suggest you take your business and your body elsewhere.

November 11th, 2009