Learn more about Dr. Roland Skinner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roland Skinner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Skinner
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Skinner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roland Skinner, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Skinner graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Skinner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
- Carolinas Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roland L Skinner MD is a male Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roland L. Skinner practice?
- Dr. Roland Skinner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Roland Skinner practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Florence, SC.
See Florence Neurologists and Florence Sleep Medicine Doctors.