A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roland Skinner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roland Skinner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roland Skinner, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Skinner graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Skinner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
- Carolinas Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roland L Skinner MD is a male Neurologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roland L. Skinner practice?
- Dr. Roland Skinner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roland Skinner practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Florence, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Conway, SC.
See Florence Neurologists and Florence Psychiatrists.