A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roland Sparling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roland Sparling is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sparling graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sparling has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
- St Rose Dominican Hospital - Rose de Lima Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roland Leroy Sparling MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roland L. Sparling practice?
- Dr. Roland Sparling has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roland Sparling practices Family Medicine near Henderson, NV.
See Henderson Primary Care Doctors.