A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roland Summers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roland Summers is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Summers
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Summers Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Summers graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Summers has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Candler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roland Steven Summers MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Roland S. Summers practice?
- Dr. Roland Summers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roland Summers practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Internists and Savannah Pulmonologists.