A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roland Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roland Thomas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roland Thomas, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Thomas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Memorial Health Centers
- St Anthony Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roland Lincoln Thomas MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roland L. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Roland Thomas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roland Thomas practices Surgery near Valparaiso, IN.
See Valparaiso Surgeons.