Dr. Roland Tindle DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

June 30th, 2016
Decent guy. Straight forward. I see him as back up from my primary when she's booked and I need in now. Called 3 hours before my appointment time. They got me in quick. Had a bad viral stomach problem recently. After getting my blood drawn he asks "what do you need from me?" As someone in the medical field myself, I was impressed. He didn't push anything on me or hem and haw. Gave me exactly what I needed. Now the hour wait I had is a different issue. And I don't like the prepay. I paid my copay prior and then I had to pay for my urine test after. Just do it all in one.

December 31st, 2015
After he put his hands on my 2 year old son and yelled in his face, I'll never go there again. Too bad all the bible verses on the walls and the Christian tv channel playing in the waiting room couldn't keep him honest enough to admit what he had done.

October 27th, 2015
very rude!!!!!!

January 23rd, 2015
very knowledgable
been with him over 20 years and has looked after me. he is a tell it like it is and stays current. I argue with him based on what I learned on the internet and he has also seen those reports and can guide you to what is best.

December 23rd, 2014
care
Just kept adding meds. Finally made me so sick , I spent several days in the hospital, which they deemed were from the meds. Guess who doesn't make hospital visits!!

June 6th, 2012
Awesome care!

May 30th, 2011
ex-patient
This Dr. offers a cheap insurance plan which is why I chose him. He unexpectantly dropped me from the plan even though I had it set up for auto pay from my account. I did not receive a notice that it was cancelled until a month & a half later. I feel that left me vulnerable & was unprofessional & his oath of causing no harm was botched. I also believe that it was vengeance on his part due to my telling him about a issue with my husbands meds which he ignored & caused my husband to have a seizure. I was right the doc was wrong. I do not recommend this doctor his ego gets in the way of his ability to do his job as a doctor.

February 7th, 2011
very unhappy patient
I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. His ego gets in the way of him practicing good medicine. He changed my seizure meds to a generic brand and I suffered 2 seizures in the span of 4 months after going almost 10 yrs without one. He dropped my wife as a patient after she called him on it. He dropped her health insurance that she had through his office and she was without insurance for about a month & a half before she received a letter from the office telling such. I do not believe him to be a caring doctor. I would not want to take my dog to him.