A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roland Walter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
Dr. Walter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roland B Walter MD and PHD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Roland B. Walter practice?
- Dr. Roland Walter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roland Walter practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Hematologists.