A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roland Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roland Wong, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Wong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital - Columbus
- Medical Center, The
- Martin Army Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roland W Wong MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Roland W. Wong practice?
- Dr. Roland Wong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roland Wong practices Diagnostic Radiology near Columbus, GA.
See Columbus Radiologists.