A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rolando Atiga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rolando Atiga is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Atiga graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Atiga has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Southwest Healthcare System-Wildomar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rolando Lodevico Atiga MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rolando L. Atiga practice?
- Dr. Rolando Atiga has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rolando Atiga practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Wildomar, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Temecula, CA and Menifee, CA.
See Wildomar Family Physicians and Wildomar Internists.