A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rolando Cabrera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rolando Cabrera is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cabrera
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cabrera Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabrera graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Cabrera has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System
- Salinas Valley Memorial Health Care District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rolando Cabrera MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rolando Cabrera practice?
- Dr. Rolando Cabrera has 1 office location.
Dr. Rolando Cabrera practices Family Medicine near Salinas, CA.
See Salinas Family Physicians.