Dr. Rolando Cabrera Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rolando Cabrera?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Rolando Cabrera?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 28th, 2016

No comassion

I could not believe that he wanted to resolve my health issues in 2 minutes. Rushed and not wanting to answer questions. I care about my health, and he didn't!

October 22nd, 2013

Patient

There are exemptions to a rule that can be applied sometimes. I always thought dr's really have a heart for helping people it's not all about the money. But today I think differently. Been a patient for 7 years I needed mess for only 3 days or so But dr denied refill because it hadn't seen I'm in 6 months. What do u do if u do t have money for ur copay plus the copay of the medicine. I call dr to see if he can give me 2 to 3 days worth of meds just until next payday or allow me to have the consult and pay in 3 days. We'll none of the above I was not provided any refills because he insisted I come in. It sucks because dr didn't care if I am not going to have My diabetes med for 3 to 4 days all he cares is money. Do u think he will go broke if he have me a appt with a promise to pay in less than a week so I can have some meds. I pleaded but had no good outcome. Bottom line if u don't have money for consult he would see you Or provide a 4 day refill till u can afford it.

December 9th, 2011

when you talk to the secretaries they make you feel like you did something bad they are always in a bad mood. like if you are asking for a free consultation

September 8th, 2017