Dr. Rolando Rodriguez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rolando Rodriguez?

August 24th, 2016

Terrible staff in the scheduling

Dr RODRIGUEZ is an excellent doctor but is impossible to make an appt. called 4 times and left a message, nobody ever call me back, end up going to another cardiologist, the office manager should be fire, they don't care about existing patients and new ones, now all my family and friends are going to another dr, where the staff cares.

May 10th, 2013

Cardiac Cath

Dr Rodriguez performed a cardiac cath. on me at Brandon Hospital. He was very professional, the procedure being completed in minutes. I suffered no ill effects from the procedure. I am very pleased with his performance.

March 27th, 2011

Rolando Rodriguez - Bay Area Cardiology

This office has too many patients, not enough doctors, PA's and nurses, and WAY too few office personnel. This makes them unresponsive. Cardiology is an area where you really need responsive people. Just to get a call through to an actual person can take over 20 minutes.I was feeling badly and having some symptoms of a possible heart attack. I called in and told someone about it because my doctor was at another location. No one got back to me. I would have thought that there would have been a doctor on call. The next day, I called in again, and got no response from Dr. Rodriguez or anyone else. I finally drove to the hospital. Hospital doctors (not my cardiologist) determined that I had a small heart attack and also needed emergency surgery (quadruple bypass). I saw Dr. Rodriguez twice (after a week) for a few minutes and then again a week after I got out of the hospital. At no time did he look me in the eye. That was strange and disconcerting. I have had blood tests, had to wear a holter monitor, and had an EKG. Here it is a week later and I have had no word about results. I went in to get them and nothing has been read.If you have a heart problem, Dr. Rodriguez is NOT the person to see. I am doubting Bay Area Cardiology as a whole because of their overall unresponsiveness!

October 28th, 2016