Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rolando Degoma
Dr. Rolando Degoma, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Trenton, NJ. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Degoma is affiliated with Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell, CHS, Inc Mercer Campus and Capital Health System - Fuld Campus. Dr. Degoma has received 1 award. He speaks Tagalog and English.
Dr. Rolando Degoma has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rolando Degoma is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Trenton, NJ.
Dr. Donald Haas
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Trenton, NJ 0 mi22
Dr. Ravinder Dhillon
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Trenton, NJ 0 mi10
Dr. John Nolan Jr
Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Trenton, NJ 0 mi32