A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rolando Degoma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rolando Degoma is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rolando Degoma, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Degoma graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Degoma has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
- CHS, Inc Mercer Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rolando L Degoma MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rolando L. Degoma practice?
- Dr. Rolando Degoma has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rolando Degoma practices Cardiovascular Disease near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Pennington, NJ.
See Trenton Cardiologists.