A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rolando deGoma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rolando deGoma, Medical Director is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. deGoma
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. deGoma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rolando deGoma, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Angina (Angina Pectoris)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Preventive Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. deGoma graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 1 awards.
Dr. deGoma has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
- CHS, Inc Mercer Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rolando L deGoma MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rolando L. deGoma practice?
- Dr. Rolando deGoma has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rolando deGoma practices Cardiovascular Disease near Pennington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hamilton, NJ and Trenton, NJ.
See Pennington Cardiologists.