Learn more about Dr. Rolando Delacruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rolando Delacruz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Delacruz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Delacruz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rolando Delacruz, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Delacruz graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Delacruz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rolando Y Delacruz MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rolando Y. Delacruz practice?
- Dr. Rolando Delacruz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rolando Delacruz practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Burlington, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Geneva, WI.
See Burlington Allergists and Burlington Pediatricians.