A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rolando Delacruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rolando Delacruz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Delacruz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Delacruz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rolando Delacruz, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Delacruz graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Delacruz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rolando Y Delacruz MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rolando Y. Delacruz practice?
- Dr. Rolando Delacruz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rolando Delacruz practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Burlington, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Geneva, WI.
See Burlington Allergists and Burlington Pediatricians.