Dr. Rolando Garcia MD Patient Reviews

3.4

February 5th, 2016
I had a pleasant experience with this doctor. He was kind and spent enough time with me until I understood what was wrong with my back. He was not pushy for surgery like a lot of other doctors I have been to.

August 18th, 2015
HORRIBLE PHYSICIAN HORRIBLE PERSON

June 26th, 2015
Do not recommend Dr. Garcia
Dr. Rolando Garcia was incompetent. He was unable to diagnose me and got frustrated after our third visit because he could not figure out what was wrong with me. He was only able to diagnose half of my problem and suggested surgery after trying physical therapy, however when I showed up in excruciating pain on my head that was not related to the herniated disks, he decided that he was done with me. He was rude! Although he told me in his office that he was not perfect (no kidding!) and he could had missed something and even recommending that I get a second opinion, on my files he wrote completely conflicting information. He had the nerve to say that I was exaggerating my pain and made it sound that I was making it up. Turns out that when I did get my second opinion, the doctor diagnosed me with 3 herniated disks and occipital neuralgia. Dr. Rolando was no capable of diagnosing me and he should not be trusted. I ended up having a three level cervical surgery and my excruciating pain due to the occipital neuralgia dissipated, since the cervical surgery released the pressure on the occipital nerve. I am back to normal and pain free. *I learned later that Dr. Rolando testifies for big car insurance companies and my opinion is that he said one thing and wrote something completely different to set himself up to testify later and make some extra money, just in case I chose to sue the person responsible for my accident and their insurance company. Be careful, he cannot be trusted! PS: The wait time was really long, sometime over an hour.

September 16th, 2013
Dr. Garcia was fantastic with me, he took the time to explain everything to me, what was my options, etc. He did three blocked in my back and after few years I'm felling good. He staff are horrible, the waiting time are terrible,but I don't care if after all I'll see Dr Garcia.

July 23rd, 2012
Worst experience I've ever had with a "medical professional". He is in the pocket of the worker's comp companies, was rude, dismissive, and refused to even treat me.

May 23rd, 2012
Their staff is very unprofessional, I felt I was in a meat market. I decided to go to a better MD. Since, I changed Dr.'s I underwent surgery, and I can tell you I just waisted my time with Dr. Garcia.

April 17th, 2012
As a surgeon he is magnificent and I highly recommend him. The wait time at his office is horrific and his bedside mmanners leave a lot to be desired. His staff can be very rude also. If you can get past all of that he is a good surgeon. Manners are learned at home not at Medical school!

November 25th, 2011
saved me
Was referred to Dr. Garcia after my ortho first had sent me to " the best spine doctor in miami " That guy was nuts , wanted to fuse my back at 38 years old . After speaking and conferring with Dr. Garcia he explained exactly what i needed and how he was planning to go about it . Nothing but honest and straight forward , have never had a problem since . I highly recommend .

September 16th, 2011
Do not ever go to this doctor!!!!
Dr.Garcia is probably the worst doctor I've ever had the misfortune to meet. I was sent to him by recommendation after a car accident, he was very short with me, after spending 2 hours waiting in his office he spent about 4 minutes with me. He even told me that my herniated discs could potentially render me a quadrapeligic to scare me into having spine surgery, and after that I went to a well respected neurosurgeon who said that I would be just fine in time , with proper therapies , rest ,and mild exercise. I cannot believe the chop shop this place has going on, please spare yourself the money and heartache , you will leave this office feeling badly and the support staff is so rude, I also feel they are overwhelmed by the high volume of patients. If I can spare at least one person from going through what I went through in this place, I feel I've done the responsible thing, please beware of Dr. Garcia, he does not care about his patients and he has a huge ego, nobody is God, I dont care if you have a medical degree, good medicine incorporates compassion as well. Good luck to all.