inactive

Rolando Go MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 29th, 2016
I called and made an appointment and got scheduled pretty quickly, my appointment was at 8:45 a.m., I arrived at 8:30 a.m. and did not get called back until 10 a.m. 😠 Dr. Go seemed very rushed when he arrived in the room I was in. He asked me my problem, and as I was explaining, he cut me off. Checked me , cleaned mysinus' , told me I had a sinus infection , handed me a prescription and out he door he went. He did not ask if I had any concerns or questions. I was very disappointed in the care I received at this visit. I have multiple autoimmune disorders and have to be very careful with meds and other things due to lower immune system and it was worrisome.

December 28th, 2011
D. J.
Dr. Go invokes a great deal of trust from this particular patient. I have undergone 2 surgeries that he has performed. If it had been another doctor p ...