A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rolando Henriquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rolando Henriquez, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rolando Henriquez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Henriquez graduated from Fundacion Universitaria De Ciencias De La Salud, Bogota.
Dr. Henriquez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rolando Bonilla Henriquez MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rolando B. Henriquez practice?
- Dr. Rolando Henriquez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rolando Henriquez practices Internal Medicine near Addison, IL.
See Addison Internists.