A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rolando Hong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rolando Hong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hong graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Hong has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Medical Center
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rolando Ychon Hong MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rolando Y. Hong practice?
- Dr. Rolando Hong has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rolando Hong practices Psychiatry near Cranford, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Roseland, NJ and Newark, NJ.
See Cranford Psychiatrists.