A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rolando Juarez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Juarez graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Juarez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Northeastern Hospital of Philadelphia
- Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rolando D Juarez MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rolando D. Juarez practice?
- Dr. Rolando Juarez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rolando Juarez practices Emergency Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Emergency Physicians.