A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rolando Lozano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rolando Lozano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rolando Lozano, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lozano graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Lozano has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital - Ormond Memorial
- Halifax Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lozano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Florida Health Care Plan - 5 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rolando Lozano practice?
Dr. Rolando Lozano practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Ormond Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, NJ and Elizabeth, NJ.
See Ormond Beach Pediatricians and Ormond Beach Adolescent Specialists.