Dr. Rolando Maldonado Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rolando Maldonado?

Dr. Maldonado is awesome!!!

Posted on August 27th, 2015

Dr Maldonado is the BEST! I moved over to him from Memorial City Medical group after my doctor was changed three times in a year. I wanted a doctor who has his own practice and who will be around, not leaving the group every three months. He is an amazing doctor who takes is time with you and is very thorough. His staff is friendly and attentive. Appointments as are very prompt---they value your time and theirs. It doesn't get much better than that!!

Excellent doctor/Staff needs more emotional intelligence

Posted on March 23rd, 2015

Except for the sullen staff that are reluctant to smile or make eye contact, I really like Dr. Maldonado a lot!

Caring, Professional and Knowledgeable!

Posted on April 20th, 2013

Dr. Maldonado always takes his time to listen to your needs and thoroughly review your options. He always provides recommendations based on your goals and is open to suggestions to determine the best treatment. Excellent bedside manner and very caring staff; everyone (including the Dr. himself) returns call s and requests promptly. I always recommend Dr. Maldonado to friends and family...I know they're in good hands.

Great caring doctor

Posted on November 1st, 2012

I would definetly recomend Dr. Maldonado to any of my friends and family members. I was worried about finding a good caring doctor in this big city but I can honestly say I finally found my doctor. He always has appointments available and even opens some Saturdays. He takes time to talk to you and gives you recommendations. Over all an EXCELLENT doctor.

Best Dr in almost 50 yrs

Posted on October 2nd, 2011

Caring, personable and very knowledgable. Great listening skills and respect with no judgement.Generally easy to get app's, minimum wait time and he personally calls to follow up - what could be better ?

AWESOME!

Posted on September 21st, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Maldonado two years ago by a co-worker and I have to say it was the best referral anyone could have given me. He takes the time to listen, to inform and has never failed to properly diagnose me. I don't have the words really to indicate to someone just how wonderful a man he is. I'm so glad I have him as my doctor. His office staff is remarkable and I have never had to wait more than a few minutes to see Dr. Maldonado. Just awesome all around.

Posted on August 19th, 2011

Have you ever had a doctor call you the next day after your initial visit to ask how you are doing? Dr. Maldonado officially surprised me by calling me this morning to inquire how I was feeling. This incredible doctor, who was referred to me by several people, listened first, asked questions, asked more questions, was caring, compassionate and most important made me feel like I mattered. In this day and age of book-em, get them in, get them out, this kind doctor and his staff took the time needed to diagnose and treat a very skeptical new patient. I am referring friends immediately. Thank you for restoring my faith.

Exceptional care with geniune concern....

Posted on April 10th, 2011

I've been seeing the doctor since he opened his practice. He has always went the "extra mile" to insure he was doing everything he could to help you regain your health. Very relaxed atmosphere, non-judgmental, doctor and staff. Finally, a doctor I don't dread going to see when I need him. BRAVO!!!

The one who cares

Posted on November 4th, 2010

Dr. Maldonado genuinely cares and really takes time to listen to you and go over your symptoms to ensure he makes a well analyzed and thorough diagnoses.

You've never met a Doctor this SUPERIOR

Posted on August 25th, 2010

I will start with the important stuff. He has the warmest "bedside" manner. He listens, he wants to listen. He asks questions you've listed but totally forget to ask. He is laid back, calming, caring, INCREDIBLY knowledgeble, and most of all, he likes to hear what you prefer too. He's not pushing drug companys prodcuts on you, he's working with you to find a solution once he has been able to diagnose the problem. I can't say enough.I've also been able to get same day appointments for the 2 years I have been going there! My wait is never longer than 10 minutes I think, if even close to that sometimes. It's one of those situations like you have the perfect hair stylist and you feel like you'd just die if they ever moved otu of the city! I can't imagine not having him as a care provider for myself, my husband, and my 2 small kids 6 and 3!Call his office today!

Posted on October 15th, 2017