Dr. Rolando Menendez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rolando Menendez?

January 10th, 2014

Doctor great, nurse great but front help, awful....they act like they are better than you and are doing you a favor just to let you talk to them. Nurse, Kim, fantastic.

February 3rd, 2013

Patient

I have been going to this office for many years. I have been VERY happy with Dr. Menedez as well as his staff. I always recommend this office to family and friends. This is one of the few office where the doctor takes the time to listen and explain things to the patients. Also, his nurse, Kim, is absolutely wonderful!! I can't say enough wonderful things about this office!!

November 10th, 2011

The Rudest Office Staff EVER!

The doctor is AWESOME however, the office staff, especially Ruby is extremely rude. I have no idea why she bothers working with the human race.

July 26th, 2011

Consistently late, billing issues

I've been to this doctor six times and each time he was at least 30 minutes late, and I'm always one of the first two appointments of the day. I've also had billing code issues with the doctor, which makes a huge difference in my out-of-pocket expenses with my insurance.I got fed up with all of it and decided to stop seeing this doctor.

July 7th, 2011

OFFICE STAFF

Office personnel are very, very RUDE !!! No regards for the patient/people.

March 27th, 2010

Excellent

I went to Dr Menendez because my neighbor had been a patient of his for several years. I found him to be very attentive and he took time to hear me out. I didn't feel as if he were rushing me. He answered all my questions and later when I went to my local pharmacist I was glad to hear that Dr Menendez was their family doctor. At that point I knew I made the right decision. I have now recommended him to two other friends at work and they too have become patients. He has an excellent medical background and is very knowledgeable. I am 68 years old.

June 10th, 2015