Dr. Rolando Morales MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 1st, 2016
Breast lift with augmentation
Dr. Morales was amazing! The passion and care he has for his work just shows through in everything he does. His staff is so sweet and caring! We couldn't have chose a better place to go! Thank you doc

April 20th, 2015
Awesome Doctor
Excellent doctor who listens, gives you options and allows you to decide. Love him!

October 7th, 2014
Amazing experience
Dr. Morales was referred to me by a mutual person. While I had previously set up other consultations, and quotes from a few local professionals, Dr. Morales was the first and only surgeon I saw for breast enhancement. I knew from the initial consultation I was in good hands. He was warm, and easy to talk to. He is also trustworthy in his honest, direct assessments. He made me feel at ease about the apprehensions I had with going under. He was willing to answer any questions I had, as well as his accommodating staff. You are always treated like their top patient at every visit; exceptional patient care. He was thorough with each consultation, before and after. A healthy recovery is extremely important, and his attention to this matter shows. He called personally to make sure I was feeling ok, taking my prescribed medications, and willing to talk if I had any questions. I'm really not sure I would have received such phenomenal care had I gone somewhere else. His pricing is beyond reasonable, considering his credentials, talent, and hospitality. This is YOUR decision, YOUR BODY, and he respects and is attentive to your wants and desired outcome. This is one genuine, dedicated doctor in patient care!! Can't say enough good things, trust him for your needs!! Thank you Dr. Morales!!

March 16th, 2014
You Would Be Crazy Not To Chose Him As Your PS!
This being my first major surgery, I was a little scared of the whole process. Dr. Morales couldn't have made my experience any better! Him and his team were awesome; the whole experience was a complete blessing! During the consultation he will take the time to address any questions or concerns you may have. You don't feel like another number with him. You can clearly tell he actually cares and loves what he does! That's exactly what I was looking for! He has a keen eye for perfection and will take the time to get it! Even after the surgery he was so attentive and caring! I will never go to another surgeon! He's well-over earned my loyalty for life! Just go for the FREE consultation and you'll know that he is the one for you!

March 5th, 2014
Would recommend to anyone!
From my first consulation through my follow up appointments after surgery, Dr. Morales & his staff have been wonderful. I never have to wait longer than 5 minutes and your time with the doctor is really YOUR time with the doctor. They don't rush you or make you feel uncomfortable, ever. I am extremely happy with my breast augmentation results. I couldn't have picked a better doctor.

February 11th, 2014
A surgeon focused on excellence and perfection!
I researched several plastic surgeons in the Houston area and I can't tell you how happy I am that I finally chose Dr. Morales to be my plastic surgeon! On my very first appointment I could tell he was really examining the details of my facial features. I then discussed what I wanted to achieve and he explained to me how it could be accomplished. Being of asian descent, it was of high important to me that my surgeon had the skills to create the most natural and aesthetic look for my face. The two procedures I had done were juvederm injectables followed by a chin augmentation for my recessed chin. Both procedures resulted with amazing and pleasing results! The results were so subtle and natural looking that I continued to receive several compliments at work on how "beautiful" or "refreshed" I looked. Not one person suspected plastic surgery. This is how one knows their surgeon did and excellent job. Dr. Morales listens to his patients and continues to listen to any concerns with follow-up visits. He is an expert at his craft with an eye for perfection. He is kind, sensitive, and has a great bedside manner. His staff is friendly and supportive as well. I have to say that the entire experience was awesome. I will be returning to Dr. Morales for my "mommy makeover" soon. I am so blessed to find a plastic surgeon that I can trust and can refer to if anyone needs one. Thank you, Dr. Morales!

September 9th, 2013
Perfectionist !!!
Dr. Rolando Morales is a fabulous Dr. That does absolutely PERFECT work!! I have researced many Surgeons before finding Dr. Morales and once I had a Consultaion with him I instantly knew this is the Dr. I wanted and trusted! I can not say enough about how great Dr. Morales and his staff are! If you are looking for a fabulous Surgeon with absolute Talent and the outcome of your surgery to look as Natural as if you were born that way then ladies this is your Dr.! Last but not least, Dr. Morales even gave me a beautiful flower arrangement & get well card the day of my procedure and he called me that evening to see how I was doing!!!

May 9th, 2013
The best!!
The best breast lift at the best price. I love my results and will use him in the future. Go to him, he will work miracles.