Dr. Rolando Penate MD Patient Reviews

• 12 reviews

January 4th, 2016
very good doctor

December 9th, 2015
Awesome pediatrician. Have been with him for all my kids, over 20 years.

November 28th, 2015
parent
Worst children Dr.My Daughter almost Died because of him 11 years ago

February 25th, 2015
Amazing doctor
Dr. Peñate was my pediatrician for 18 years. He was also all of my siblings' and cousins' doctor! Now he is my nephews doctor and my daughters doctor! There is nothing but great things to be said about him and his staff. They make it very convenient and easy for you to make appointments or walk in. He doesn't disgnose you with something unless he is positive. Multiple times he has even gone to his office and get second opinions from his colleagues. He only refers you to the best specialists when necessary! Dr. Peñate has an amazing memory and always remembers your history and complications without even looking at your file. I take my daughter for check ups and he even follows up with me and issues I've had in the past. When you call in to speak with him or ask a question he responds very quickly and is very honest. If he can help you over the phone he will if he feels like he needs to see the patient he will make an apt as soon as possible! Never taking my kids anywhere else! Love the Dr and the staff!!!!!

October 17th, 2014
Will not be going back.
Horrible experience. My poor child is now suffering because of his diagnoses or lack of. Will not go back.

July 18th, 2012
best doc in the world
he treats his people nicely. he does things fast and carefuly. he recive a best doctor award

January 17th, 2012
From the Zavala Family
I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Rolando Penate and his staff! I have been taking my children to him since the oldest was born for 10 years! Dr. Penate is very professional, caring and most important knows the history of each patient without even looking at their chart. I have many friends that also take their children to him and they say the same thing. I highly recommend him, what do we parents need more than trusting someone knowledgable with our children!!! That's him.

August 24th, 2011
Muy buena atencion
Excelente Doctor! Un grupo de trabajo muy atento y amigable.

August 2nd, 2011
Thanks Dr.Penate
He is a caring,loving,and explains well.He is the best doctor a kid will ever have.

June 16th, 2011
ANA M
My children have been seen by Dr Penate since they where little. They are grown now. He was always such a caring person and very thorough. You can call him whenever you need him he was always quick to return a call. Great staff, highly recommend him!!

May 15th, 2011
Love my doctor!
Dr. Penate is great. He has always been accurate with my diagnosis, he's courteous, and is never in a hurry during my visits. He's very patient. He sits down to answer all of my questions during all of my visits.

March 12th, 2010
Vincent & Rebecca's Mom
Dr. Penate has been taking care of my children since they were both born. I actually was able to meet with Dr. Penate prior to having my first child and he was very kind, informative and reassuring as a first time mom who didn't know a thing! Dr. Penate remembers, loves and cares about all his patients. His greatest attribute, he pulls no punches. He tells it to you straight. Good/Bad/Indifferent, he lets you know what the problems if any are. You will wait in his office because he takes the time needed with his patients. So even if I have to wait, I will, because I know that when its my turn, he will be just as caring and informative and take the time needed with my children. His associates and office staff are also great!