Dr. Rolando Puno MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 17th, 2015
Very thoughtful Dr. Toy's best 2 make u feel @ ease, & get it correct on the 1st time! Very quick w/ getting U w/ Other inside Dr's to Assists on there part & Dr he chooses is Out of the BEST has always made me Feel very Comfortable Along w/ his Residents Show most up respect of Dr.Puno Patients as they have a Very Awesome Dr too Follow in his Foot Steps! It was a Blessing getting W/ Puno ... So Far I have No regrets Reguardless was Not Looking or exspecting what my MRI had Showed! But he was up front Honest & Patted my Hand & said right to my Face we will get u threw this!!! These kinds of Dr's R VERY HARD 2 Come by in R day & time!! On Top of his Office as a Average/ Good ... This Day in Time is Almost impossible 2 have it All!!

October 21st, 2015
Great Dr
Dr Puno took great care of me and I have had a fusion. Sometimes you have to wait in the waiting room , but he takes time in the rooms and explains everything.. Love him..

January 12th, 2015
After seeing this physician for several years. I understand why the waiting times are so long. This physician truly takes the time needed to explain / address any/all concerns.

January 8th, 2014
My son (Brody) And his 3 spinal fusion surgeries
Dr. Punos concern for his patients is only outweighed by his skill as a surgeon. Our family is truly blessed to have him as our sons surgeon. HE IS AWESOME! !!

May 13th, 2013
Wait time is LONG.
I waited over two hours the first visit, on my follow up I'm told he is two hours behind. Reschedule!? I've already drove all the way here. If I reschedule the wait will be just as long next time. Seems he needs less patients scheduled in a day.

October 15th, 2009
Best of the Best
Dr. Puno performed by daughter's scolosis surgery - we had been to three other specialist and he brought up issues and possible concerns that no other physician brought to our attention. His office worked with us on payment even when my insurance didn't cover him. We went out of network to see him because we felt that strongly that he was the best to perform this life altering surgery.