Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by Kudzu. DrScore.
 |  Be ware of the BUTCHER !!!!!!!!!!!  |  show details
Nov 9th, 2011

I don't know how this professional can get a star from other patients.I had the worst experience in my life - and unfortunately I did not know anything better at the time.7 years ago he delivered my first child with forceps. He had 5 other patients to help deliver before me. He finally came to see me when it was to late to do anything but deliver my baby through a DANGEROUS, OUTDATED & PATHETIC PROCEDURE. Holy Cross Staff convinced me of allowing this BUTCHER deliver my baby. HE did not even cut me - I tore ALL THE WAY. Thank God my Baby came out "all right".Now my son is a second grader and seems to have AUDITORY PROCESSING DISORDER.This MF better pray the specialists don't find the disorder in my child. If they do, God help him. I will be seeking all legal remedies available to me to make sure he never practices his butchery practices on anybody else.

|  He may help others, but  |  show details
by KarinS on Jul 26th, 2007 on kudzu.com

I have PCOS / borderline Diabetes - had several terrible experiences. Cindy Brown who I would see finally insulted me to the point that I have never gone back. I was so sick and desperate for help. Told her I had been reading about my condition, tried to ask questions - her responce was you do not need to read any thing - that is why you come here in a snotty tone. I finally left Dr. Reed & the practice - got help else where & am doing great now. On one out of 4 visits over 3 years Dr. Reed was great. I only got to see him 4 times. Expect long waits - over 1 hour in just the waiting room was normal. Excellent practice to get your blood work done though - right there after your appt.!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  The best endocrinologist ever  |  show details
by Visual on Jul 18th, 2007 on kudzu.com

Dr. Chip Reed has been treating me for almost 10 years now. I have type 1 diabetes. You might have to wait in his office to see him so be prepared and take a book. BUT he is worth the wait. If he's running behind schedule it's due to the fact that one of his patients is in some type of crisis or needs his attention. He knows everything about diabetes and holds a wonderful diabetes class on weekends. I went to another endocrinologist and would probably not be here now if I had continued under his care and treatment. Dr. Reed is the best!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com