A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rolando Rivera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rolando Rivera is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rolando Rivera, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivera graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rivera has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Physicians Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rivera accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Florida Health Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rolando R. Rivera practice?
Dr. Rolando Rivera practices Urology, Family Medicine, and General Practice near Bonita Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Naples, FL.
See Bonita Springs Urologists, Bonita Springs Family Physicians, and Bonita Springs General Practitioners.