A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rolando Rivera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rolando Rivera, Female pelvic medicine, urologic reconstructive surgery, incontinence is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rivera
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rivera Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rolando Rivera, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Female Urogenital Diseases
- Male Genital Disesases
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivera graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rivera has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Physicians Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rolando Rivera MD is a male Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Rolando Rivera practice?
- Dr. Rolando Rivera has 1 office location.
Dr. Rolando Rivera practices Urology and Urology near Bonita springs, FL.
See Bonita springs Urologists.