Dr. Rolando Rivera MD Patient Reviews

• Urology Bonita Springs, FL

July 8th, 2016
Dr. Rivera, a highly qualified professional, has the rare special qualities of listening, caring, and making patients with serious medical concerns feel comfortable. His medical training and experience are evident in every decision. I discovered him while in an emergency situation; I was scared,, then consoled and treated with care and respect. Two years later my husband went through a similar cancer experience, and he feels the same way. As cancer survivors we both know that the evaluation and steps taken by Dr. Rivera have extended our lives. We are very grateful to both Dr. Rivera and his team, and would unquestionably recommend him to anyone in search of an exceptional urologist.

November 16th, 2015
One of the most caring, conscientious physicians I have ever dealt with in over 70 years. He is thorough with the diagnosis process and extremely qualified in his field.

September 10th, 2014
mecanico
Lo mejor de lo mejor es este dr Un ser humano exepcional Un medico exelente

April 24th, 2014
Happy patient
Dr. Rivera is kind, gentle, understanding and extremely capable. He is an excellent surgeon and would recommend any one (especially women) to his care for urologic problems.

October 28th, 2013
Quality Care
I have been with Dr. Rivera a few years and I could not asked for a better Urologist. His bedside manner is superb, his analysis of your concern and treatment is to provide the patient with as much information possible to make an informed decision. His leadership skills permeate throughout the organization making it a pleasure to be with the other staff. In particular, I would recognize Janell his P.A. one staff member who stands out as an outstanding follower of Dr. Rivera treatment modalities. A great Team without a doubt.

March 7th, 2013
Sad experience
Doctor could and should communicate better, did not take the time to explain and or hear patient. Seems that doctors are overloaded. Clinic lacks organization. Was schedule or one procedure and almost had a different one. Complications after procedure as nurse was not carefully enough. Changed MD and clinic.

April 16th, 2012
Unethical Doctor
Avoid this doctor. He billed me 3 times for the same operation that was paid in full before the operation. This Dr refused to correct this issue. This doctor also botched my operation and destroyed my credit after paying him in full. He is an s.o.b.
Doctor's Response

Unfortunately this patient is attacking me as a physician when his problem was financial. Appropriate services were rendered in a timely fashion, without regard to his ability to pay. In the end, he did not want to pay at all. Our billing department tried on multiple occasions to work with this patient for more than a year. When he continued to refuse payment, his account was sent to the proper agencies outside our practice to process. There were no fraudulent charges on the account. He simply did not wish to pay for services rendered and then decided to retaliate on this message board. Regarding this patient%u2019s care I stand by my services to him. Appropriate treatment was provided to him in a timely fashion, and well above the standards put forth by the American Urological Association. As outlined on our website, www.specialistsinurology.com, my group and I are committed to being second to none when it comes to caring for our patients and their families. Rolando Rivera, MD Specialists in Urology