A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rolando Rolandelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rolando Rolandelli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rolando Rolandelli, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Body Weight
- Crohn's Disease
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Short Bowel Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Rolandelli graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rolandelli has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Overlook Hospital
- AHS Morristown Mem Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rolando H Rolandelli MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rolando H. Rolandelli practice?
- Dr. Rolando Rolandelli has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rolando Rolandelli practices Surgery near Morristown, NJ.
See Morristown Surgeons.