A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rolando Saenz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rolando Saenz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rolando Saenz, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Saenz graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Saenz has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- Texas Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rolando Humberto Saenz MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rolando H. Saenz practice?
- Dr. Rolando Saenz has 8 office locations.
Dr. Rolando Saenz practices Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: New Braunfels, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.