A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rolando Saenz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rolando Saenz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saenz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saenz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rolando Saenz, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Saenz graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Saenz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rolando Humberto Saenz MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rolando H. Saenz practice?
- Dr. Rolando Saenz has 1 office location.
Dr. Rolando Saenz practices Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.