Dr. Rolando Simeon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rolando Simeon?

Posted on June 18th, 2016

Very. Great suegeon

DR. SIMEON IS THE BEST SURGEON IN LODI

Posted on October 27th, 2012

DR. SIMEON SAVED MY LIFE I WOULD NOT BE ALIVE IF IT WASN'T FOR HIM HE IS EXTREMELY PROFESSIONAL AND VERY ACCURATE WHEN DIAGNOSING A PROBLEM I HAD 2 SURGERYS DONE BY HIM AND I REFUSE TO EVER GO TO ANYONE ELSE I TRULY BELIEVE HE WAS SENT FROM HEAVEN TO HELP US DOCTOR SIMEON IF YOU ARE READING MY COMMENTS I WANT TO SAY THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART THANK YOU!!

Posted on July 25th, 2012

Dr. Simeon did an amazing job stopping a bacterial infection which could have taken my leg, or even my life. His determination and expert skill is something to be admired and appreciated far more than words can tell.

Good Overall.

Posted on June 20th, 2011

I didnt see dr Simeon at his office. I came through the e.r needing surgery. It was frustrating because the waiting was wwaaaaaayy too long. I kept asking how long it would be before I saw him and they refused to tell me. However, when dr simeon finally did grace me with his presence, I felt that he knew exactly what had to be done and was put at ease. His bedside manner left much to be desired but who really cares as long as he does his job and you live to see another day? Overall great Doctor, but if you want a better "buddy" than a great doctor, look else where.

Posted on November 30th, 2016