Dr. Rolando Sousa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rolando Sousa?

July 4th, 2016

100% recommended

My son's first appointment at 9 years old was treated with total dignity and deep understanding of what he must be going through. Surprised at the time he gave us and listening skills. So happy we found him.

November 17th, 2015

Top notch Doctor

This is one caring Doctor. You rarely get the attention and care from doctors anymore without feeling rushed. Yes he is busy,but he always find the time to devote. He helps you to understand everything, he treats the patient and their parents with respect. He knows his stuff !

June 7th, 2015

Cares

He really spent a long time speaking with us and entertaining all of our questions and worries. That counted for more than anything else.

May 4th, 2014

One in a million

Dr Sousa is the most compassionate Dr I have ever met. He is a blessing to our daughter who suffered a concussion which set off a cascade of medical issues. He is intuitive, forward thinking, and truly a partner in care. Yes,We have waited for him, but if we get stuck in traffic and are late he always sees us anyway-never rushing through our time. Highly recommend!

August 20th, 2012

great so far

Dr. Sousa actually listens to the patient and does not jump to conclusions based on preconceived notions. We have been through many neurologists regarding my daughter's brain injury and Dr. Sousa is by far the best diagnostician and treats my daughter with dignity and respect. Regarding follow up items, I have found that persistence and politeness go a long way in getting resolution. If you are looking for a doctor who is thorough and thinks out of the box, Dr. Sousa is the one for you.

August 17th, 2012

Horrible follow up. Constantly calling for refills for my son and never received a call back. Leaves people waiting for hours. Disorganized with paperwork and files. Stopped using him a year ago since couldn't get him to answer me after he called in the wrong prescription to the doctor. I seriously wonder if this man is a drug user. very fligh by night and suspicious.

April 3rd, 2012

Not very effcient with paperwork. Been waiting since the end of Dec. 2011 for a simple 504 letter and still waiting!!!!Also, cannot get in touch with this doctor to save my life.

March 22nd, 2012

dont do it unless you want to be left hanging

Never returns phone calls for follow ups. Wife/nurse/office manager will not return your call. Have to get daughters MRI disc back and when you call you are told to call a different number. When you call that number, it tells you to call the first number. This is my child's brain we are talking about....

March 22nd, 2011

No Call Backs No Follow Up!

The family and myself, as a professional, made several calls to Dr. Sousa over a 5 month period with never a returned call by him or any of his staff. He has never sent the family a report on the child that was a crucial piece of information needed by them and his school.Unprofessional and inexcusable.

November 2nd, 2010

I wish there were more Doctors like him!!!!!!

This Dr.is one of a kind. He is very caring and takes his time with his patients. Yes, the wait is a little longer but your not being rushed out like your just a number. I mean what Dr.gives you there Cell phone number and tells you to feel free to call anytime.He is a TRUE Doctor Not like the ones out there today that only care about what type of insurance you have.

April 2nd, 2010

Do Not Recommend This Doctor!

Waited over 2 hours past appointment time. It's been over a month since visiting and we are still waiting for the results of exam. He keeps promising to fax to my pediatrician but never does. I question whether he even did the report.

May 30th, 2017