A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rolando Torio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rolando Torio is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Torio
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Torio graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Torio has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Could Not Read Hand Writing
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rolando Nagar Torio MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rolando N. Torio practice?
- Dr. Rolando Torio has 1 office location.
Dr. Rolando Torio practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Seminole, TX.
See Seminole Family Physicians, Seminole Primary Care Doctors, and Seminole Internists.