A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rolando Torio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Torio
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Torio Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Torio graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Torio has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Could Not Read Hand Writing
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rolando Nagar Torio MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rolando N. Torio practice?
- Dr. Rolando Torio has 1 office location.
Dr. Rolando Torio practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Seminole, TX.
See Seminole Primary Care Doctors and Seminole Internists.