A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rolando Uykimpang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rolando Uykimpang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rolando Uykimpang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Uykimpang graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Uykimpang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- Arrowhead Regional Medical Center
- Corona Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rolando Uykimpang MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rolando Uykimpang practice?
- Dr. Rolando Uykimpang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rolando Uykimpang practices Family Medicine near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Primary Care Doctors.