A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rolando Uykimpang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rolando Uykimpang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rolando Uykimpang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Uykimpang graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Uykimpang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Regional Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- Corona Regional Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Uykimpang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rolando Uykimpang practice?
Dr. Rolando Uykimpang practices Family Medicine near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodland Hills, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Family Physicians.