A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rolando Velasquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rolando Velasquez is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rolando Velasquez, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Velasquez graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Velasquez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sheehan Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rolando Tionquiao Velasquez MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Rolando T. Velasquez practice?
- Dr. Rolando Velasquez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rolando Velasquez practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.