A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rolf Arndt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rolf Arndt is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arndt
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Arndt Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rolf Arndt, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arndt graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Arndt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Mission Community Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rolf Dieter Arndt MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Rolf D. Arndt practice?
- Dr. Rolf Arndt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rolf Arndt practices Diagnostic Radiology near Valencia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA.
See Valencia Radiologists.