A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rolf Arndt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rolf Arndt, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arndt graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Arndt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Mission Community Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arndt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rolf D. Arndt practice?
Dr. Rolf Arndt practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology near Valencia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA and Panorama City, CA.
See Valencia Radiologists.