A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rolf Freter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rolf Freter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rolf Freter, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Freter graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Freter has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rolf Freter MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rolf Freter practice?
- Dr. Rolf Freter has 6 office locations.
Dr. Rolf Freter practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near South Weymouth, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Jamaica Plain, MA.
See South Weymouth Internists and South Weymouth Oncologists.