Learn more about Dr. Rolf Freter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rolf Freter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rolf Freter, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Freter graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Freter has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Freter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rolf Freter practice?
Dr. Rolf Freter practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near South Weymouth, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Londonderry, NH.
See South Weymouth Internists and South Weymouth Oncologists.