Dr. Rolf Habersang MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

February 22nd, 2016
not good doctor
i think he bad. come with telling my child that dairy is bad. no its not bad at all. i drink and eating diary since i was young. he wrong doctor. he telling me to stop it.. no sorry i have better doctor then he is

June 22nd, 2015
The best doctor ever!

August 14th, 2013
Dr. Pia Habersang ((Dr. Rolf's wife)) is an excellent doctor. After writing the review about not being able to set up an appointment, I learned the answering staff is different from the office staff by going IN to the clinic to set up an appointment. They apologized for my inconvenience and we were scheduled right away. I very much appreciated Dr. Habersang and her stand on vaccinations. However, she will no longer be through Texas Tech and is now becoming a private pediatrician.

May 13th, 2013
Office Staff Impossible
I am unable to receive any information about enrolling my child into this office, as the office staff have been impossible to work with every time I have attempted to set up the enrollment process. Dr. Habersang is the last pediatrician in Amarillo who sees non-vaccinated children. Both my obstetrician and my pediatrician recommended him to me, but his office staff will not work with me and have given me false information every time I have called.

November 5th, 2012
I understand that Dr. Habersang is good with special needs patients, but I think he needs to make up his mind whether he is a natural doctor or an MD. His style can be confusing, and when so much emphasis is placed on diet in situations where pain is involved, a natural,allergy, organic diet may not always be the answer. I think he means well, but I think that he has an agenda to reeducate all parents and children about his plan for nutrition, and sometimes he dwells there instead of seeing situations in a different light - sometimes changing the food someone eats makes no difference in a condition. Period. Letting parents have it with both barrels after they have spent thousands of dollars adhering To Dr. Habersang's food program is not helpful, especially when the child is still in pain...

January 15th, 2010
WONDERFUL
-Great with kids, amazing, very intelligent doctor. I trust him with everything in me. My son is autistic and Im very thankful to have his at my sons doctor!

December 8th, 2008
Habersang Review
Rolf Habersang is THE MAN for special needs children for the Amarillo region. My son has severe brain development issues, and he has received excellent care from Pedi-Partners. The nurse assigned to my son is excellent, and we have had very few issues with office staff. For most kids, a run-of-the-mill peditrician will do. For those with particular needs, this is the only place to go in Amarillo.