A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rolf Hauck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rolf Hauck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rolf Hauck, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hauck graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Hauck has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hauck accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rolf S. Hauck practice?
Dr. Rolf Hauck practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Orthopedic Surgeons.