A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rolf Hauck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rolf Hauck is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hauck
Osteoarthritis of the Knee Patient Education Learn about knee osteoarthritis symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hauck Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rolf Hauck, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hauck graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Hauck has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rolf Severin Hauck MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rolf S. Hauck practice?
- Dr. Rolf Hauck has 10 office locations.
Dr. Rolf Hauck practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Maple Grove, MN and Elk River, MN.
See Minneapolis Orthopedic Surgeons and Minneapolis Surgeons.