Learn more about Dr. Rolf Hauck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rolf Hauck is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hauck
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hauck Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rolf Hauck, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hauck graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Hauck has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Gillette Childrens Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rolf Severin Hauck MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rolf S. Hauck practice?
- Dr. Rolf Hauck has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rolf Hauck practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Maple Grove, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minnetonka, MN and Plymouth, MN.