Learn more about Dr. Rolf Hauck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rolf Hauck is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rolf Hauck, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hauck graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Hauck has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rolf Severin Hauck MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rolf S. Hauck practice?
- Dr. Rolf Hauck has 10 office locations.
Dr. Rolf Hauck practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Maple Grove, MN and Elk River, MN.
See Minneapolis Orthopedic Surgeons and Minneapolis Surgeons.